Members and Guests
Imperial Health Plan of California (HMO) (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan for people living in specific zip codes in Los Angeles County and all of San Francisco County.
To join any of our Plan Benefit Packages (PBP)s, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You live in our service area
- You have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- You are a United States Citizen
- You do not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), with limited exceptions
To join Senior Value (HMO SNP) you must also have been diagnosed with Diabetes, Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), and/or Cardiovascular Disorder(s).
Anyone meeting the above qualifications are eligible to join. Once enrolled, members must receive all care from plan providers, except in the case of emergency or urgent care. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network providers, neither Medicare nor Imperial Health Plan of California (HMO) (HMO SNP) will be responsible for the costs.
As a member if you have any question please call us at 1-800-838-8271 for English and Spanish and 1-800-708-5976 for Chinese.
If you are interested in enrolling into Imperial Health Plan you may do so in one of the following ways:
- Call us to enroll telephonically. Call 1-800-838-5648 and we will take your enrollment information over the phone.
- Call us to schedule a face-to-face appointment. Please call 1-800-838-5914 and we can schedule an appointment with an employed Sales Representative or Independent Agent.
And if you do not wish to make an appointment with one of our sales representatives, you may
- Download the attached enrollment form and submit it by fax 626-380-9066, Enrollment Form – [PDF, 790KB]
- Download the attached enrollment form and submit if by email email@example.com
- Mail it to us at:
Imperial Health Plan of California, Inc.
Attn: Enrollment Department
PO BOX 60874
Pasadena, CA 91116
- On-line enrollment. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Imperial Health Plan through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
By accessing these links, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the Imperial Health Plan Summary of Benefits, Drug Formulary, and the Provider Search Function which are all provided within this website or by calling the Enrollment Department.
Quality Assurance Programs
Quality Assurance programs at Imperial Health Plan address real-time review of medical operations and claims data to ensure our members are receiving safe and appropriate services. The focus of the program is on the medical needs of our members and services required in order to optimize one’s ability to function at the highest level of capacity. The program encompasses services provided by PCP’s, Specialists, Vendors, and Prescription Drugs. Should you have specific questions regarding the program, please contact us at 1-800-838-8271 TTY/TDD users should call 711 for additional information.